Sunday, December 6, 2009

Conclusion

As we observed on all the historical sites, the beautiful and magnanimous monuments are being left to ruin on the outskirts of the city of lights. These historical monuments preserve our culture and heritage in them. They give our country roots and heredity. A symbol of our glorious history and regrettable past. A reminder of the culture and ethnicity. But its all going in ruins because of our carelessness and neglect.
We all blame our government for not making improvements and restoration in the monuments while we ourselves when visit these places after years and years pollute and contaminate the area. The conditions of the surrounding are pitiable. The buildings are falling down along with the culture and values.
People and government should join hands and help restore these historical buildings, so that we can preserve our legacy and tradition.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

goody papple
very good
very very good

angshupriya said...

brilliant, helped me a lot for my project... thanks a lot mr. malik umer.

Anonymous said...

itz brilliant !!!!!!!! It helped me a lot 4 my History Project's CONCLUSION ....

- u r Superbbbbb !!!!!!!!
- Thanx a lot 4 ur help, Mr. Malik Umer ....

- from,
Madhurima Stephenite Cullen

Anonymous said...

Thank u 4 ur help ; 4 ur conclusion .............

- from,
Rohan Nanda

Bilal said...

That is very collective information about the Art and Architecture in mughal Reign. Architecture is also Art.

Anonymous said...

Thanx!!! It helped me in my project.

Anonymous said...

thanx fr d wonderful conclusion it's helped me a lotz in ma pro...
n a good msg to conserve our heritage n culture

Unknown said...

Thank you , really helped :v
God bless you!
~anonymous indian

MOHAMMAD ZIBRAN said...

Very impressive. Help me a lot.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

It's very useful for my history project

Anonymous said...

Helped in my history project

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for such a good conclusion regarding mughal architecture

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much it help me in writing my conclusion ������

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
Pretty helpful :)

Anonymous said...

Thx u.it helped me in my project

erectile dysfunction drugs said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Post a Comment